mis-sion-ar-y (noun) - Someone who leaves their family for a short time, so that others may be with theirs for eternity.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Come Unto Christ, Abide in Him & Live! Feb 18, 2013


Howdy!
(This is going to be really short, my companion is complaining because he wants to go play basketball... Sorry.)
I read a lot of interesting things this week.. And when I say interesting, I mean crazy cool and I suggest you all read them. They are as follows: "Victor Garcia" profile on Mormon.org, "What's on the Other Side?" by Brent L. Top, and "Why 1820?". So cool.
Also, check out the song "I Will Rise" by Alex Boye and two other people.. It's incredible.
OEUN IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY!! We went over the interview questions on saturday and he is super excited!!
Also can you try to find out who Jacob Hamblin's mission companion was? Elder Swenson thinks our ancestors may have served together!!
Curtis is having more surgery on his foot so he has to stay off his feet and can't come to church. But we set a date for him to be baptized March 9!! Please pray for him!!
We met a lot of really great and prepared families this week!! Except one of the family's father is a truck driver and doesn't want us to come teach his family while he's gone...
This week has definitely been more finding new people than teaching our other investigators.
I love you all!! Hopefully I'll find some time today to write a hand written letter with more details!
Elder Zachary Evan Bushman
On our way to the Provo Temple.

Me and my comp, Elder Badley. We were in class all day and this is what we walked out to! Winter Wonderland!

Me and Elder Badley

Me and Elder Shiflet, a face from home!

Two more beautiful faces from home - - Sis. Schwarz and Sis. Raley!!!

My fabulous MTC district on our way to the airport!

Our Branch President, Pres. Wenn! He's so little!!

We are on our way to the best mission in the world!

Sleeping quarters, guess which one is mine...

Our kitchen and my bike.

Our study area

My first bowl of the morning...

The view out our window.

No comments:

Post a Comment