mis-sion-ar-y (noun) - Someone who leaves their family for a short time, so that others may be with theirs for eternity.

Monday, April 29, 2013

An Awesome Miracle! April 24, 2013


Dear Family and Friends,

I'm nervous. Really nervous. I guess we all are at times. I don't know how to get my inner desires to become actions. But I guess that is the test of this lifetime, the 'proving' that God has told us about in Abraham 3:25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;

Please pray for Elder W., my companion.  He is really depressed and I don't know how to help him. He's scared of his own shadow and needs CONSTANT approval or encouragement or compliments. And I'm not good enough at it apparently. I'm doing ALL of the talking. But when we aren't in a lesson, he talks my ear off. And it's usually him complaining about not being able to speak in the lessons because "I don't let him." (Bologna.)
We are moving on May 4th to a better neighborhood. They have been looking for a place for us since our bikes were stolen out of our current place. But we're moving a mile away from everyone else... and up three flights of stairs... but we'll have a washer and dryer!
We had an awesome miracle this week! We had ward conference this sunday which was phenomenal! And a lady from our ward came up after the first hour and said "There is a man in jeans and a white shirt holding a bible in the foyer and he looks lost." So we introduced our selves and he said his name is Shannon Wright and he is trying to stay clean from alcohol and drugs. We promised that the gospel would help him and he committed to baptism on May 4th! This Gospel is awesome!
Love,
Elder Zachary Evan Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment