mis-sion-ar-y (noun) - Someone who leaves their family for a short time, so that others may be with theirs for eternity.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I Love the Lord! April 29, 2013


Dear Family & Friends,

I just heard about all of the mission calls. Tell Josh and Diana I'm proud of them!!
 
I haven't gotten any actual letters in WEEKS! I think something is messed up with the mail system... :(
 
Shannon Wright - the man who showed up last week during church - has been a near impossible man to get a hold of. We haven't seen him since that sunday. :(
 
Sorry this email is super short... Haha
 
Oh wait, we had Specialized Training on friday (zone conference) and three of the missionaries in my zone and I sang I Love The Lord.... We sounded like angels. I love these Elders!! One of them is actually from Pocatello so Josh will have to look out for his family! Haha His name is Elder Lowman, and he's 26. Basically if he was a woman I'd marry him. He plays Ultimate Frisbee, was a music major and has perfect pitch... He's great. Haha
 
Also, when would be a good time of day for the Mother's Day phone call? IT'S COMING UP!!!
 
Love,
 
Elder Zachary Evan Bushman

No comments:

Post a Comment