mis-sion-ar-y (noun) - Someone who leaves their family for a short time, so that others may be with theirs for eternity.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

I Will Go, I Will Do! Jan 5, 2013

Good Morning,

Well, I'm not sure if you got the letter I sent because apparently I switched the addresses.... oops. But I'm loving the MTC!! So far, we've done tons of role playing and learning! The spirit here is incredible!! Unlike anything I've every felt! Ah... There is so much I want to tell you guys but I can't type very fast and we only have 30 minutes!! I think I might just stick to snail-mail.... The biggest change that Has occurred since I sent my last letter is that Elder Badley and I were asked to be Zone Leaders... Huge responsibility!! I'm nervous, but confident at the same time! I know that the Lord giveth no commandment unto the children of men save he shall prepare a way for them to accomplish the thing which he hath commanded them. Nephi said that. True story. It's definitely one of those things that is easier said than done, but we're trying our hardest to be faithful!! We had a little miracle happen in our room not 30 minutes ago! We were getting ready to leave to do laundry and Elder Badley couldn't find his blue card (MTC id card). We looked everywhere and we still couldn't find it! I suggested we say a prayer and so we did, and found it within 5 minutes!!! It was awesome!!! 

Thank you for your love and prayers! We need all the help we can get!! 

Love,
Elder Bushman


He is off to preach the gospel (just roll with it...Zac posed himself:/)

Last hugs at the airport

He is SO ready!

Aaaand, I'm still taller than these two:)

How will they survive without me?!?

My family that could make it to my setting apart. Pres. Bluth admonished me to take a picture of my family everywhere I go and share it with investigators to show how happy families are in the gospel:)

Me and my BIG brother, Jon, home just 3 days from the Italy, Milan mission

I love and will miss my Daddy!

Just keep smiling! Everything will be alright!

A bittersweet goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment